One Size / Aqua
123 Court Street
Brooklyn NY 11201
745 7th ave
New York City NY 10019
Start calling yourself a runner with the Forerunner 55. This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their stats and chase their fitness goals.
- Built-in GPS - Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate - Get rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you're at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
- Garmin Coach - These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals.
- Daily Suggested Workouts - For personalized training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
- Pacepro Technology - To help plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect app. So yo can tailor your efforts to what's ahead.
- Finish Time - Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for you run, and you'll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
- Track Run - When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in meters.
- Cadence Alerts - Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
- Recovery Advisor - Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- Race Predictor - This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
- Built-In Sports Apps - Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and even breathwork.
- Battery Life - Run to your heart’s content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
Purchased items will be shipped from one of our warehouses within 2-4 business days of the order, although most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. (Our business days are: Monday – Friday) Shipping prices are determined directly from UPS. The cost of shipping depends on the weight of your entire order, the package size and the destination. We ship from locations in both Los Angeles and NYC. Often the location with the shortest time in transit is selected, although not always. All orders are shipped via UPS with delivery confirmation. Standard delivery time is 2-5 business days from date shipped, but may take longer due to weather and Holiday periods. We are available from Monday to Friday to answer your questions. Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Frontrunners Refund/Return Policy allows for "Unused" Footwear, Apparel or Accessories (excluding nutrition/food) to be Properly Returned within 30 days of Purchase. If there’s an original shipping charge, it is not refundable, however we do provide a Free Shipping Label to return the products. To start your return, please send an email to: email@example.com. We’ll promptly email you a Prepaid USPS Return Label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, any returns sent this way will not be available for a refund. Please note a working email is required to process returns. We make processing returns a priority. Once your return is received and inspected, we'll send an email notifying you the refund has been processed. If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. For more information: Please visit: https://superrunnersshop.com/policies/refund-policy